Sunday, March 15, 2009

Days upon days...

day 4(?) of being at school until at least 3 or 4 in the morning and barely sleeping. today i crashed and napped for a couple hours in the middle of the day, only to get woken up about 4 times anyways. anyhoo, been workin hard on the project. Constructed a wall to mount the lights on, and constructed it in a way so that it would hide the largely ghetto methods im using to get the concept across in the model. Also, a major reason for the wall was to control the environment (as much as i could) that the product would be placed into. I wanted a modern look, modern feel for the room that this product would be put into. I spent a way too long amount of time with the wall making it white, and super smooth. Looking back, and even while I was working on it, I knew that it probably wasn't the most effective use of time, but without access to the shops, it was hard to get some other things done, so did what I could I guess.
Wall Without Back
Sliding into Groove

No comments: