Monday, March 16, 2009

Fourth Post...

I have done a few quick tests with the LED flashlights to see what kind of effect I get, and I'm pretty happy with it, though it has been hard to capture on camera by myself.
LED's

I tested out the shapes from the acrylic Tetris blocks I vacuum formed, and the shapes look pretty good. It'll be a pain in the butt to get everything to work out alright, but all you can do is try right? so frustrating to know it could be damn good, but might not be based on some lack of time. Bah, think positively right? right....

Box Shape
T Shape Testing
Box Shape Top Down

Here's a little look at the Grid tests...the grid combined with mounting the lights is going to be where the majority of my Monday is going to be spent...
Grid Underneath
Grid Underneath Boxes

No comments: