Monday, March 16, 2009

Third Post...

Moving onto the lighting aspect...I purchased a $25 fluorescent tube from Buchanan lighting down near Preston Hardware, in hopes that it would be what I wanted for a lighting solution. Unfortunately, it worked almost too well, and without any ability or knowledge of how to properly wire lights, I was not able to dim the lights, and the fluorescent bulb was extremely bright. So bright in fact, that it was not able to be captured digitally properly :) Anyhoo, here are the results.
Flyorescent Bulb Off
Flyorescent Bulb Off
Fluorescent Explosion Covered

So now there was a problem, and I managed to solve it using LED lighting. LED lighting that I purchased from 'a Buck or Two' in the form of small portable flashlights. They are powered by 9 LED's and use 3 AAA batteries. I purchased about 10 of them in order to light my Tetris Blocks.

No comments: